Friday 7 June 2013

Testosterone Shots? - Elliott Hulse's Strength Training & Fitness Blog

Elliott Hulse's Strength Training & Fitness Blog

Testosterone Shots

When you have school aged children one of the first
things that you lose is your weekends.

It seems like every freakin’ weekend I am at some kids
birthday party singing the latest ridiculous rendition of
“Happy Birthday”.

And at every one of these lazy backyard bashes there
are five or six other dads either holding a beer and
checking scores on their iPhone, or trying to pass time
with fruitless conversation.

Like this one dude who came up to me last time and
asked “Hey man, do you workout?”

I told him “Nah, I just have great genetics.”
He continued, “Yea, my doctor told me that I have low
testosterone… so he gave me these hormone shots to take
twice a week.”


I asked him what it was called, he said “I think it’s called
sip-in-ate or cypo-nate… something like that.”


I thought to myself, “Yea dude, in my niche we call that
JUICE. It’s steroids brah!


The only difference is that your doctor gave you a
prescription for it, which makes it legal, and you’re not
using it to get stronger…. you’re using it to patch up the
gaping holes in you dysfunctional lifestyle.” 


needles

My wife was at the party, so I had to be nice.
I just smiled and said, “That’s cool.

Look, I have nothing against “hormone replacement
therapy” for men.

But, lets get a few things straight first…

Regardless of what you call it… it’s steroids.

And just because your doctor gave it to you doesn’t change
the fact that you are “on the juice”, so any positive results
you see in your body is fabricated.

Finally, and most importantly… if you’re eating shitty food,
not sleeping enough, stressed out at work, your kids are
disrespectful and you’ve got $40,000 in credit card debt,
then “Low T” is a symptom, NOT THE CAUSE of your
ugly, sick, fat body!

And in my (not so humble) opinion… you’re better off getting
your family and finances straightened out, while employing at
least two of these 101 Natural Ways To Increase Testosterone
before crying to your doctor about your “flabby muscle and
soft penis syndrome.”

But hey… that’s just me.
Grow Stronger,
Elliott Hulse

PS – For most people I’ve met… you don’t really need “101
ways” to increase natural anabolic hormone production.

It usually only takes ONE:

http://www.hulsestrength.com/low-t
Posted by Elliott - June 7, 2013 at 4:50 am