Monday 29 April 2013

Total testosterone blood levels during supplement cycle

Total testosterone blood levels during cycle

Quote Originally Posted by alexenvalencia View Post
one2nv - I would be very interested in seeing the results - please post them when you have them.
Ok results are in.....I live in Australia so we measure in nmol/l. At the end of week 10 I got the blood test and it was done with in 48 hours of last injection I was doing 600mg per week split in to 2 shots. my results for total test is 50 nmol/l I converted that in to ng/dl and it works out to be 1440.

As I mentioned "alexenvalencia" my results aren't a good guide for you as I suspected my gear was under-dosed now I guess it certainly proves it.

"250mg of test a week- T level should be 1100-1600ng/dl" this is what was quoted buy another member who said the info came from a reliable source...so I guess I have been majorly ripped off as my gear is under-dosed by more then half of what it was meant to be.

Any info on this guys would be great....dont mean to over take your thread alexenvalencia. You mite be interested to here what other members have to say anyway.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
yea thats bullshit your gear sux bro. that is your peak, because of injection timing. it should be at least 3,000 for when you tested. what was E2?
when you say E2 are you referring to estrogen? I'm still waiting they hadn't been emailed to the doc yet when I went in this morning. Everything else seemed to be in check besides my cortisol which was high. It was 16.67ng/dl normal range is between 4-14ng/dl.....Is that caused by the test?

I was checked for total testosterone and free testosterone. Is it the total test figures that you use when working out if your gear is legit or free test? I used total test. what is the difference? my free test was 187pmol/l
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------